Warm Goat Cheese Salad
|Image from Steamy Kitchen|
- mixed baby greens
- candied nuts (i used almonds)- and i'm not putting a recipe up on how to do this because i kind of botched it, but it still tasted good.
- sliced pears (if you don't like pears, I bet strawberries would be really good, too)
- Goat Cheese, cut a few slices from the log- they usually come in logs at your grocer- and put them on a pan and bake them at 350 for about 5 minutes or until they are super soft. Quickly move them from the pan to the top of your salad and top with the Lemon Vinaigrette dressing.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar